Join Our Team And Change The World.
GovQA is seeking experienced, bright, highly motivated, and creative sales, support and technology professionals with proven track records and eagerness to work with new, market-leading web and mobile technologies.
Please submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WebQA is searching for a Customer Community Manager to be responsible for defining, developing and managing a series of ongoing User Group programs throughout the country. The Customer Community Manager will coordinate with the WebQA product, account management and client services departments to tailor and conduct individual community programs that drive customer awareness and engagement through both online and in-person events.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the software industry with (1) managing User Groups with special focus in creating and growing comprehensive virtual, online communities, (2) arranging speaking engagements, and
(3) creating and conducting customer training / accreditation programs.
The Customer Community Manager will work with the WebQA marketing team and be based in Woodridge, IL, a southwest suburb of Chicago.
- BA in Communications or Business (top school preferred)
- 2-3 years of experience in the software industry (ideally SaaS)
- 5+ years of software User Group / Community Program Management
- Exceptionally strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Extensive experience in managing and holding Virtual User Groups
- Ability to work across several groups (with customers and all areas of WebQA)
- Ability to travel on a limited basis (3-5 days / quarter)
- Thorough understanding of all office technologies
- Ability to learn quickly and create immediate impact
- MBA or MA degree (top school preferred)
- Startup experience
- State and local government software experience
- Salary based upon experience
- Bonus based upon Community Deliverables
- Opportunity for career growth
- Comprehensive personal health benefits
- Vacation, sick days, personal days, holidays
- 401k, flex medical and dependent care plans, dental and vision plans
Why work with us?
WebQA is a privately held and Chicago-based company that has emerged as the leader in web-based Customer Service Solutions for Global 1000 organizations, municipalities and universities. WebQA is one of the top 10 fastest growing private software firms in Illinois and now services 80 million people worldwide
We are always looking for talented and passionate people.