WebQA OnDemand Services
WebQA and Oracle have extended their ongoing relationship to provide fully integrated multi-channel service solution add-on products to enhance Oracle CRM On Demand. WebQA OnDemand Services provide customers with extended online self-service capabilities, while helping to lower overall support costs. All WebQA offerings are completely hosted and delivered through a Software as Service (SaaS) model. The WebQA OnDemand offering consists of three products:
- Dynamic Self – Service Knowledgebase
- Service Request Creation and Management
- Ongoing Communication Management Utilities
- Entitlements Based on Accounts and Contacts
- Fully Branded Portal to Match Corporate Website
- Improves customer service experience while lowering costs
- Activates quickly and easily without development
- Provides for Greater Call Deflection via Self-Service
- Enhances Automation of Service Request Process
- Provides access to Self Service Knowledgebase via web portal to a company’s customer so that they can research information themselves. Thereby customers can get information quicker and easier and reduces the redundant calls and questions coming into the company.
- Allows customers to submit, and manage service requests right from the self-service portal rather than calling into or emailing a company to create the service request.
- Fosters collaboration by providing customers with social media tools such as integrated forums and feedback.
- Exposes Oracle CRM On Demand Custom Objects via WebQA OnDemand portal. Support more advanced configurations via enhanced web self service.
WebQA OnDemand Service embedded as applet in the CRM On Demand Web interface for the agent:
Manages communications throughout service request life cycle. This ability to communicate through email, notes, and other automated notifications provides effective communications and lowers overall service cost.
Manages true Service Levels through workflow rules that uniquely provide for timed related escalation processes using business schedules in conjunction with account entitlements ensuring that service level agreements are met.
Please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to tour our offering or receive a demonstration of our service, please click the button below!